Registration Fee & Fundraising Targets:
- 100KM - £85 + £375 fundraising target
- 50KM - £60 + £250 fundraising target
- 25KM - £30 + £145 fundraising target
50% of the initial fundraising target is due to be submitted to your charity 6 weeks prior to the challenge failure to do so could result in the withdrawal of your place on the challenge. The remaining 50% of your fundraising is due to be paid to your charity no later than 4 weeks after the challenge. Your charity then pays a contribution towards the cost of your place on the challenge out of this fundraising target.
Completing the registration form:
1. Select how you will be joining the challenge:
a) As an individual
b) As a team – please see below for team registration instructions:
- A team can be any size (just more than one!)
- In order to register as a team you will need to decide on a team name & team captain.
- Then on the 3rd Page of the registration form you will be required to enter this information.
- Please make sure you have correct & exact team name. I.e. does it start with a The [team name] or Team [team name] etc.
Thames Path Challenge 2014 Charity Fundraising